Conor McGregor Officially Stripped of UFC Title Following UFC 223

Adjust Comment Print

Irish Mixed Martial Arts superstar Conor McGregor was released on US$50,000 (RM194,000) bail Friday after being hauled before a U.S. judge on assault and criminal charges over a frenzied attack on a bus of rival fighters that injured two athletes. Both fighters are due to next appear at a NY court on June 14.

Mayweather did not specify who he would want to fight but obviously UFC star Conor McGregor would be the biggest bout.

Action shot from inside the bus carrying fighters at the Barclays Center showed McGregor wildly hurling a hand truck that smashed through the vehicle's windows and cut the face of UFC combatant Mike Chiesa.

McGregor and his entourage of about 20 people were let into the arena through a door during a media-day event by someone affiliated with a credentialed website, UFC president Dana White told the website MMAjunkie. White said the fracas was not prompted by McGregor getting stripped of his lightweight belt earlier this week, but rather by previous bad feelings between McGregor's camp and Nurmagomedov, the Russian fighter scheduled to face Holloway for McGregor's vacated belt in Saturday's main event.

"Normally, yes, I would dive right in and do everything in my power to help one of my guys".

German police try to work out motive for Muenster attack
He, Laschet and Reul laid flowers in central Muenster and paid their respects to the victims of the attack. German Chancellor Angela Merkel said she was "deeply shocked by the bad events in Muenster".

He punched a number of the bus's windows, yelling "Get out!" and at one point he commanded his group to "Smash the windows!"

Bail was reportedly set at US$50,000 and arrangements were being worked out for him to fly home to Ireland without U.S. authorities seizing his passport, reports said.

Due to the injuries, three fights were taken off the card for UFC 223. We also know that Khabib Nurmagomedov found himself on the bus, but wouldn't leave for one reason.

As a result of the attack, three fights on the card have been canceled.

Conor McGregor and Cian Cowley are arraigned in Brooklyn Criminal Court, 06-04-2018. Can't see him being able to beat @TheNotoriousMMA in fact I think he gets knocked clean out.

Who is paying for Meghan Markle's designer wardrobe?
Stylist Jessica Mulroney and close friend of Meghan has reportedly been helping the soon-to-be wife of Prince Harry plan the wedding.

The clip also shows the reaction from the fighters on the bus with Michael Chiesa suffering a cut to the head.

The defendant McGregor, judge, also throws a punch at someone who was on a security detail, throws a punch judge striking that individual.

The Irishman hasn't fought in the octagon since November of 2016.

McGregor last fought in a boxing match he lost to Floyd Mayweather Jr. on August 26, 2017.

Tim Tebow Hits Home Run in First At-Bat. Sound Familiar?
The Mets have high expectations for the 30-year-old Tebow, who started in left field and hit seventh for the Rumble Ponies. I think that was something our team really fed off today, was just the energy. "I was pretty cynical", he said.

Comments